Monday, November 7, 2011

October Project 12

Whaaaattttt??

To project 12 layouts completed in as many weeks???

Not to mention I used some product from Tina's Scrapbooking Creations  for my DT assignment.

Killing two birds with one stone has been my mantra for the past  4 years weeks.

Where did I find the time?

No clue to be honest.

I rushed and because I did I am just mildly happy with my results.

But the funny little stories of my everyday life are told.


The picture of me and the boys....so my life.

One cooperating one not.

Here is Octobers sketch:













And my take on it:













I  was pretty literal with the interpretation.

Anyways...Off to enjoy some more of this unreal weather we are having....14 degrees on November 7th....can you believe it.

Happy Fall!

2 comments:

  1. I really like your literal take on the sketch, I think mine will be similar if I ever get it done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page using the sketch, great cheerful photos too, so nice xx

    ReplyDelete