Saturday, September 12, 2009

Good.

I never realized how often people ask.

I don’t want to stereotype or anything but it seems to be coming from woman from a different generation.


'Nough said.


Today it got under my skin.

“Is he a good baby?”


No lady, he’s not.

He sucks.


He gives me so much attitude he’s already been grounded 4 times.

He teases his brother to no extent,


He farts uncontrollably

His burps often end up being projectile vomit and on occasion I have had to reprimand him for that.


He is wasteful; I mean he fills his shorts 3 seconds after I JUST changed his diaper.

He parties all night long, kicking and dancing around, I’m sure he is inebriated on my milk or something.


Maybe you would be happier if I gave him a bottle of formula…maybe that would tame him?

Man alive, when will this kid learn.


So in answer to your question lady…….

WTH do you think?

How do you think I’m supposed to respond to that question?

I smile sweetly,

Look down at my chubby wubby 3 month old chunker who is finally blissfully asleep in a car seat while I ran out to do some errands.

My heart does a little pitter patter













Yep.

He’s good.

And YES I will scrap these thoughts :)

Enjoy the remainder of your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. So funny, so true, and so... Interesting. One of my favorites is "how's he sleep?" Like F****n' crap! Do you expect a 3 week old to sleep well? Really? Your baby sleep through the night from the get go? great for you! you. you .you. LIAR! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet photograph.

    My first baby sucked hard-core. I didn't think I'd ever have a second. So don't feel bad. You're in no way alone in these sentiments. The difference is, our generation talks about it.

    ReplyDelete