Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lookey what I did in 7 hours....


I spent Sunday with my Sister and her CTMH friends scrapping.  I had so much fun.  Seriously!  I never, ever on my days off go out by myself for more than an hour or so, so this was a big treat.  We ate good food, talked, laughed, ate some more.  Best.  Day.  Ever. 

Okay so maybe not THE best day ever but good for my soul and a good reward for completing Project Big Boy Phase Three.

It's official, he is potty trained.  So proud of him, and he is so proud of himself.  We are on day three accident free!  Yay for cutting my diaper bill in half!

Off to bed.  Someone is teething again.  Worst. Teether.  Ever.

I may need a scrap day again soon.  ;)

Nighty Night.

4 comments:

  1. these pages are amazing. i especially love the first one. (and I'm totally jealous of the potty training success. congrats!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So lovely. I particularly like the summer page with the lights. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously? In seven hours? You are amazing. Like ck, I am bitter at the potty success. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you got a ton done, love them all :) Lucky you, I never get anything done!!

    ReplyDelete