Thursday, September 16, 2010

August Project 12, the layout that took forever to complete

I saw this recently while reading Jennifer Johner's Blog and knew that it would be cool to incorporate onto a page.

Incidentally the sketch for August Project 12 had a tree in it:















It took way longer to complete that I had thought it would.

WAAAAAAYYYY longer.


The tree is more of a focus than anything, so in the end I didn't add all the little stitching details and scallops that are usually part of the sketches.

And I didn't add as many pictures.

And I used flowery paper which I barely ever use.

I'm calling it good enough!!

Enjoy your day.

Mine is going to be spent buying a new car.



3 comments:

  1. Oh Jen, this is gorgeous! It looks like a spread out of a fairy tale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Lord above Sister Sledge!! This is fantastic!! Can't wait to see and "feel" it in person!!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Those buttons ROCK!

    ReplyDelete