Saturday, October 16, 2010

A fun little game one of my favorite bloggers has going on.  Play along, won't you?


1. What is your favorite word? serendipity




2. What is your least favorite word? the "C' word



3. What turns you on? True love



4. What turns you off? morons


5. What is your favorite curse word? currently...GoatF*ck




6. What sound or noise do you love? My boys laughing



7. What sound or noise do you hate? Too many people talking at the same time.



8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? SAHM



9. What profession would you not like to try? Alaskan king crab fisherman



10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? " I know you tried to do your best everyday.  Good job!"


Now you have a go.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It's the list of questions that is asked at the end of the Actor's Studio. I think I might do this later this week on my blog also. Loved your curse word! It made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete