Monday, December 20, 2010

Project 12 November

It almost didn't happen.

I don't remember what happened in November,

Where I went, fun things I did with the boys.

Nothing, Nada, Zilch, Zero.

I turned to Facebook this morning to try and jog my memory and decided that my status updates would have to be good enough as journalling for this month.

I may look back one day and giggle as I flip through my P12 pages.

You can find the sketch here.

I accidentally sent my scrap files to my external hard drive and I am too lazy tonight to go and plug it in...

Terrible.

And here is my take on it:


 I tried to keep it simple, mostly because I rushed through it.

The boys sleep has been erratic,

Finding Fabulous for Less has been chaotic.

I turned another year older

And a special angel was sent home.

I am still surprised that I am getting it in with about 20 minutes to spare.  ;)



Wishing you a peaceful evening.

x/o

J

2 comments:

  1. beautiful layout jen. seriously you update your status a lot... I thought about doing this too but mine would be so boring I'd put myself to sleep. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love this design to bits, and am happy you made it to play along this month!

    ReplyDelete