Monday, January 10, 2011

It shouldn't really come as a suprise....

...that when I have been at work more than home for a stretch that it upsets The Bigs.

What I find especially  pleasing (and by pleasing I really mean it makes me want to poke my own eyeballs out) is when M feels the need to bully his brother in order to monopolize my attention.

Fun.  Times.

He knows when he is doing it, and can he ever turn on the charm or puppy dog eyes when he knows he has done something really unsavoury, like biting his brothers fingers and breaking the skin.....

Today he looked up at me and whispered "I love you too, Mummy" right after a particular event in the kitchen pantry.

Yep, I love you too kiddo. 

Love you to the moon.

But please, please, please stop with the bitting, hitting, kicking and general roughhousing of any living thing.

.
.
.

And just because I want to remember his charm, (like I would forget it)  A little LO I did today using one of Becky Fleck's sketches from her PageMap2 book.






















Enjoy your week!!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's the time of year? Weather? Post-holiday blues? Cuz my kids have been at each other's throats. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete