It is not often that I scrapbook about myself.
When I started out that was all I did.
Then the kiddos came along and they are far more interesting for me to look at in an album.
That being said *maybe* one of them, or their wives, or their children might like to know what I was groovin' on this particular cold, bleary January day.
10 things I love:
1. B and his everyday humor that keeps me laughing. He is able to turn a bad day into a better one and a great day into a fabulous one. He is my soul mate. I know this.
2. My Boys.Everyday is an adventure. I never really knew what unconditional love meant until they came around.
3. My Mom. She helps me everyday with the boys. I'm not too sure what I would do without her.
4. Sam. She is my best friend. I can tell her *almost * anything. I love that we can laugh at ourselves.
5. Our home. It is simple and modest. It won't be our home forever but it was our first that we owned and allot of love was experienced here.
6. Scrapbooking. It is the only craft that I have ever stuck with. It is my therapy and my ME time.
7. Shopping. Not really for me anymore unless it is scrapbook supplies. I like to buy for my babes.
8. Flyers. I anticipate them every week. I love to see what is on sale and drool over someday buying a new camera.
9. Singing at the top of my lungs in the car. It helps me relax after a not so great day at work.
10. Blogs. I read hundreds in my Google Reader account. And by read I mean skim through the pages for inspiration with life and scrapbooking. Another way I spend my ME time.
Funny thing about this list. I really haven't changed all that much in the last few years. My needs and wants are pretty simple.
Okay my wants are not simple but know I don't need them to be happy.
With the small exception that I want a haircut, and I do need it to be happy.
I'm starting to feel like a hippy!
And that Want/need is part of balancing my needs with that of the families.
Surely they won't miss those long hippy locks???
Have Tuesday peeps.