Thursday, March 24, 2011

Back when I thought Jesse James was cool....

I used to love watching Monster Garage with hubs.

This was also B.C.  during the "don't get out of your PJ's and watch Nascar all day Sundays."


ahhh good times...good times.


Believe it or not dear old Jesse was my latest inspiration.

What you say?

How could that possibly be???

Behold my friends, My latest creation for Tina's Scrapbooking Creations.






















Hee  Hee.

My boys love to get into that Garage of ours.

And I'm not sure if you remember, but it has become the "Man Den" of our neighbourhood.

Shag carpet and all.

*shudder*

But my boys are busy making memories in that garage so I try not to think about the grime.

One day it will be a funny memory.

Mostly because I took these pictures and wrote down the deets.

I'm good that way.  ;)

Nighty Night.

3 comments:

  1. Love this layout! It's super cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Jen! and I LOVE the label "places where shag carpets shouldn't be" ... Priceless!!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I love the stitching and your use of pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete