Monday, June 27, 2011

March scrap madness

I did a little scrapping this past weekend amidst the sickness that has taken over my home. 

I have this scrappy quirk that I do a page each month about my boys.

It is not really a growth update or milestone page, just some photos and thoughts.

I caught up with March for M this weekend and did this one using a PageMap.






















He looked so forlorn looking out the window at the snow we still had.

I did manage one of J but I didn't take a picture because it was a full on scraplift and I didn't file who it came from so I feel a little guilty posting...

That is all for tonight.

My 2 week vacation is over.  From start to finish it felt like there was always an illness to deal with.

The last few days have been longer than usual, sticking close to home because M was sick, sick, sick.

It turns out he has an infected porcupine in his throat that need some meds to clear it up.

I'm hoping he sleeps peacefully tonight.

Nighty Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment