Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm a thief....

And in the scrapbooking world, apparently it is perfectly acceptable as long as you give credit for the person you are "stealing" ideas from.


I am inspired by many and I find it easier to lift, or scraplift if you will, others ideas when I am pressed for time. They never come out perfectly like what I am inspired by but it takes the guess work out. Jennifer McGuire's work has often been a source of inspiration for me. Particularly, one of the layouts she did for CK in March'09. I can't find the original on her blog but it here is my version:


















Journalling reads: This is what happens when you try to take a picture of a not quite three month old and an almost 2 1/2 year old. Strange things pop up in pictures. So typical.....

Not much else going on in our lives. The boys are growing rapidly and are each at fun stages. J giggled again yesterday and GRANDMA taught M to say "eh?" today....Canadian slang....niiiiiice.

Off to do a little scrapping while they are napping!

Enjoy your day

1 comment: