Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm DONE!

I have had it.

Really I have.

TWO SUCKS!!!!

Where did my sweet, sweet baby boy go?

Why the heck is he acting like this?

Was it something I said?

Was it something I did?

I can't help but blame myself.

I know he is going through allot.

Project Big Boy Phase One and Two are difficult.

He goes down for a nap screaming bloody murder.

I swear the neighbours think I am beating him.

He has this new scream that is blood curdling.

It gives me a twitch.

I clench every time he does it.

My blood boils.

I try to talk myself down and calmly explain to him what his choices are.

Serenity now...serenity now.

It's not working.

And I feel like I have no one to blame but me.

How can I go from beaming with pride at him one moment,

to wanting to put my foot up his butt the next.

please excuse the frankness but really, if you heard that scream..........

I really have to call upon all of my patience to get through this transition.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I so feel your pain. Those little buggers can really make life difficult. They know just the buttons to press...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, two. It's a killer. The good news is, it passes. And then you hit six. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete