Sunday, November 8, 2009

On this day.....

.....the following made me smile:

First thing this morning Hubs wanted my opinion on something. 

Turned out something was my opinion on what color he should paint the inside of the garage. 

Yes, you read correctly.

 B wants to paint the inside of the garage. 

The inside that he has spent the last year insulating so it can be his manly hangout.

It will probably be warmer in there then the house this winter.

He gave up a golf game today so he could buy more insulation.

Seriously.

So back to my point.

He is going to paint the inside of the garage.

What color you ask? 

John Deere Green.

Interesting.

I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting choice, indeed. I can't wait to see how this turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SERIOUSLY. Does he not remember the garage door my house flaunted in CP? bahaha.

    ReplyDelete