Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Scrappy stuff...Project 12 style.

Scrapbook and Cards Today is one of my favorite scrapbook magazines..Mostly because it is Canadian.  :)

This year they started a  challenge called Project 12 in which a sketch is posted each month and you create your page, using pictures that best convey what your month looked like.  Simple right? If you are a scrapbooker or want to be one its a great jumping off point.  Here is my interpretation:













I don't know about you, but January was cold for us.  And by cold I mean we had a 14000 feet of snow and temps that made noses fall of.  I really should be used to this weather.  It was a nice break to have temps that were only -12.  I don't do well couped up in the house.  It does give me time to scrap though.

Anyways that is my post for today.  Sorry my non scrappy friends if that was as exciting as you are used to.  ;)

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of snow and cold. But hey, you made something great out of it, right?

    ReplyDelete