Saturday, March 6, 2010

Random Tidbits

My children have been waking up no later than 5:30 am all week.

M mimicks everything.  He tried walking backwards today because he saw his cousin do it.

M also has a new english accent compliments of Mr. Maker.

























J is crawling and pushing himself into a sitting position on his own.

His balance is terrible though so I don't let him do it on the main floor where it is hardwood.

He also claps.

He also feeds himself peas, corn, cheese, strawberries, bananas, toast and baby cookies.  This is way more than I let M eat at this age for fear of him choking.




















I am in awe at how differently my children develope.  So similar but so different.

B goes back to work in 3 weeks, at a new course.

He can eat a whole box of crackers in one sitting.

I am going to put him on Morning duty soon because those early mornings are killing me.



























I am leaving the boys with Mom tomorrow from 8:15 am till 1:00pm.  I am really nervous as it is the first time I have left J for any length of time. 

She is confident.



























I don't like to leave my babies.  I'm just not there yet.  I didn't leave M till he was 9 months as well.

It is gloriously sunny here.  8(c) degrees sunny.  The snow is melting quickly and we have mushy grass patches,  both front and back.

I am torm between a Toyota Sienna and the Rav4 with the optional 3rd row.  I want space and especially needed something bigger today. 

Does it make me uncool that I kind of lean more towards the minivan?  In Black?

My eyebrows deperatly need plucking.

I haven't blowdried my hair since Christmas Eve.

I will not scar you with that image.

Another scintilatting post.

Nighty Night.

1 comment:

  1. "I haven't blowdryed my hair since Christmas Eve." Love it. I SO know where you are. Enjoy the time away, if you can.

    ReplyDelete