Monday, April 5, 2010

A weekend in photos...

134 photos to be exact. Normaly I wouldn't take that many pictures, however alot of fun was had and the scrapper in me thought it might be possible that some of these moments may need to be scrapped.

Friday we headed over to the golf course so M could check out this machine:

Go for a ride on the "John Deer Gator"
Watch some of these land:                    
And search for some of these:

On Saturday I made these:
And let M decorate his:

Of course he had to taste test it afterwards...
The finished product didn't really end up looking like eggs but they were tasty:
It was such a beautiful day that we headed outside afterwards to burn of the sugar:
Some of us enjoyed a meal of grass:

On Sunday we went to church and came home to discover the Easter Bunny had paid a visit:

M enjoyed the hunt:
And the chocolate that I left him eat before 10:00am:
Others just enjoyed...
In the afternoon we headed to the backyard where M was in his glory playing on his slide:
J enjoyed the culinary delights of sheets:
I enjoyed the rare opportunity to spend time with just my guys:
Some of us were in bed earlier than others due to a sugar induced coma.  Or was it the far too many temper tantrums that were brought on by plumeting and skyrocketing blood sugar levels???

Several times throughout the day I thought about how different my life was this year compared to last.  For some reason I always feel the need to reflect on this holiday.  And count my many blessings.

I hope yours was as special as mine.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to make those rice krispy eggs but never got around to it. I was so bummed. Oh well, I suppose I can still do it because yours looked deelish! Great pics!

    (And can I just say...how do you keep your floor so CLEAN?)

    ReplyDelete