Thursday, April 16, 2009

32 weeks....and an Easter celebration.

We had another AWESOME weekend with family. Easter isn't really a huge holiday in our house. I was baptised catholic as a young "girl" not "baby" so I sometime feel that because religion was never instilled upon me at an early age that I never really embraced it as an adult. Don't get me wrong, I believe in the Church and all it stands for, but I feel I am more spiritual than religious. I admire my Mother who completely and wholly embraces her religion. She went to Church almost every day last week. To be honest I didn't even really know all the reasons why she was going. I felt like a bad Catholic, but alas, I accept my faults.

As I was saying my Sister and her family came over for Easter. My Mom made Ham with a whole slew of cold salads and angel food cake with strawberries for dessert. It was so frickin' good I had 3 plates. Yes that is correct.....THREE PLATES! yikes! And I wonder why I look like a cow.

I was pregnant 2 years ago at Easter and someone took this picture of B and I at my Grandmas house. I thought it would be fun to take another similar "belly to belly " shot to compare as I was as far along in the pregnancy as I am now.














And this is us now. Kind of blurry because my mom doesn't know how to take pictures very well.....she always presses the button before waiting for the view to come into focus....oh well. I really am so much bigger this time around.















And Just because he is so cute I'll throw in a picture of Monkey.















I hope your Easter was as blessed as ours.

3 comments:

  1. Wowsers lady! I knew you were bigger this time but that is crazy! you barly look preggers in the 1st one. Btw I took the first one, but I like the one with the heart you made with your hands better! haha. So what happened with the video? lol. Not posting that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feelin' you with the "bigger second time around." The first time I pushed my stomach out for most of the pregnancy just to look "more pregnant." Unfortunately, there wasn't a way to suck in the pregnancy second time around to make the photos look similar...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look awesome! Amazing. I'm jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete