Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'm a Mudder

6:30am
M:  It's my Happy Birthday today!
Me:  Actually, your birthday was on Monday.  Today is Mothers Day.

One hour later, while I am getting ready to leave for church
M: Happy Mudders Day!
Me: *Smiling ear to ear* Thank you sweatpea, you make it all worth while.
M: It's your Mudders Day.
Me:  Yep, it is.

Happy Mudders Day to all my Mom and Mom to be readers.  

This journey may not always be easy but to hear one of my children wish me those sweet words for the very first time makes  everyday, good, bad or otherwise so very worthwhile.












And yes, those would be matching shirts again.  They say "My mom is my biggest fan". 

Nothing could be closer to the truth.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just wanted to give you a shout out for taking a few minutes to look at my new blog design!

    I love your blog! This story about mother's day is way cute! You have a darling family!

    ReplyDelete