Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Worried

















J seems to have more allergies than he was first tested for. 

More skin prick tests and blood tests next week.

I find the entire thing very overwhelming.

Foods that I can't give him,

Worrying that something might happen while I am at work.

My mind wanders to worst case scenerios and I keep talking myself down off the ledge.

It is hard  to see him in distress with itchy hives,

Hard to see that he is not sleeping well.

Constantly listening for breathing issues.


He is a trooper, usually in a good mood,

But I can't help but wonder if he could speak, what he might say about how he is feeling.

I hope and pray that it is nothing more than a food allergy.

Wish us luck.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and your little guy. Allergies can be tough. We have many here also, so I can empathize. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! Hoping you figure it all out fairly easily...

    ReplyDelete