Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just like her

Just a super quick post tonight to share a layout that I did about my Mom and her Mom.

Her Mom being my Grandmother.  :)

Over the past while My mom has been doing and saying things that remind me alot of Grandma. 

Nothing that I can really put a finger on but a little reminder here and there that Grandma's memory still lives on.

























If you read this and are a scrapper, go buy some of the Dear Lizzy fabric paper.

I used it to make those flowers.

If you are not a scrapper then you can marvel in my ability to ramble and not really say anything sensible.

I am coming off the worst day ever so posting this put a smile on my face.

Off to bed and hopefully a peaceful deep sleep for the next 6 hours.

Nighty Night.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment