Sunday, August 1, 2010

Blue

A little under a year ago I did this layout:


It was meant to document J's blue eyes and how we *thought* he might keep them.

It was kind of made as a joke.

You see with  every grandchild that is born, my Mother will exclaim that she thinks their eyes are going to be blue.

Apparently even when they are already brown. :)

I had a feeling that J's eyes were going to stay blue but for good measure I added a little "to be continued" clause down in the bottom left hand corner.

I had all but forgotten about it untill last week.

It put a smile on my face and I set to work completing the sequel if you will.

I scraplifted this layout from one of my favorite scrapbookers.

You can see her original here.

Cute right?

Off to put M to bed and to get a head start myself.

Tomorrow is a big day.

*I* am determined to potty train someone.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable. I LOVE Susan Weinroth. I am practically her stalker. :)

    ReplyDelete