Sunday, July 18, 2010

Project 12 June

I have a couple of things to say about my layout for Project 12 this month.

First of all, I am barely meeting the timeframe to get it complete. Work and life are keeping us busy.

Secondly, I made an impromptu trip to my local LSS on Thursday and she had some new paper packs which are my new addiction. Everything is all coordinated for us busy people that don't have time to think. Tina had one pack of Echo Park's new line "Walk in the Park” and I was tickled to be able to get it.  It is one of my new favorite paper lines. So cute.  I used it on my Layout with the Manila basic line from Basic Grey.

And last but not least, how cute are my kids? Lots of adventures in June to document. Chip picnics, a trip to a local reptile zoo and of course playing in the back yard. Ours is the premier place to be if you have small children. I have all the gear. :)

So without further adieu, the sketch, and my layout!  CLick on the for a larger view.




There you have it.  I'm already looking forward to doing July's Project 12.  The sketch is awesome with lots of little pictures.  I have to admit it inspired me to change up my version of Junes.

I'll also have a special layout to share on Tuesday if you are  inclined to stop by.

x/o

Jen

5 comments:

  1. Oh, you rocked that Echo Park! Love it mixed with the BG Basics. Love the tree embellies! And you are really lucky to have an LSS. mine are all gone now. I can't fondle the paper in advance anymore.

    Thank you for playing along again this month! I know life gets super busy this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB paper choices! What a great P12 page! And their little hats are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did :) I'm going to "lift" this with my pack I think!!
    Thanks for mentioning my shop too, I love having customers like you :)

    ReplyDelete