Friday, October 29, 2010

October Project 12

I know, I know.

October still has two days left.

But ya know what.

Those two days will be filled with Halloween pictures,

that by their own right will need separate layouts.

Just call me organized this month.  :)

I have to say when I saw the sketch for this month I was nervous.

I don't do well with random pictures that are neither lined up or symmetrical.

As well, the circles, and stitching??

Beautiful but it didn't fit in with my crunched for time month.

If I had a sewing machine I would rethink,

however hand stitching wasn't in the cards this month.

I made do and in the end I was pretty happy.

The sketch:













And my take on it:














It's done, I'm happy!

Now to focus on Halloween.

So excited for this year.

We have been talking it up allot, so M is getting excited!

Can't wait to take pictures and show them to you!!

Have a great weekend!!!

x/o
J

ps the !!!! are intentional!

2 comments:

  1. Totally freaking adorable! And EARLY! AWESOME!!! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really digging the great big black ric rac on this one Jen!

    ReplyDelete