- I am listening to the gentle pitter patter of the rain and thinking "how could it be raining again?"
- I have the TV on and Intervention is on. I don't watch allot of TV. This show is bothering me in ways I cannot explain.
- I am wondering why M is so attached to me. I love that he wants to be around me all the time but I can't help but wonder what is going on in his little head.
- I am contemplating change. Fall/Autumn does that to me.
- I have a secret. It is a good one.
- I am counting down the days till my little vacation, which will be a staycation. No potty training will be involved but it is time for the Parents to reclaim their room, and for two brothers share one.
- I want to go get J from his crib and snuggle with him. He is growing too fast and I feel I am missing out on some things, especially during M's attachment phase.
- I am eating a piece of coffee cake, slightly warmed with butter.