Friday, October 8, 2010

Transition

I may have mentioned a little someone in my life is going through a phase.

An "I only want to do things with Mommy" stage.

A " lets wake mommy up 5 times a night" stage.

A "I want to hug Mommy when I feel some discipline coming on" stage.

A " Don't let the little brother play with anything" stage.

Some days it is cute the way he wants me all the time.

Other days I question the quality and quantity of time I actually spend with him.

I'm sure it's all  normal.

One of those "This is my first child and I have to analyze everything he does" stages.

I'm going to analyze less and enjoy more.

:)


2 comments:

  1. awesome layout Jen ... I love reading your blog, it makes me smile ... and thanks for the Project 12 idea ... ;))

    Thanks for the blog visit(s) ... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so hard. Sometimes, you love to eat up all the attention and others, you just need a break and a little space. Hang in there! Cute layout.

    ReplyDelete