Sunday, April 24, 2011

A chocolate morning.

We had a wonderful family day here at my house today. 

It started early at 6:30 AM with an egg hunt.
















M was totally into it this year.

He kept exclaiming " I found another one Mommy!"

He quickly learned how to unwrap his little foil eggs.

I let him.
















And J would find a plastic egg, crack it open and stare at the colored foil egg inside in awe.

Then he would shove it in his mouth foil and all.

I let him.
















I don't usually let them eat chocolate before breakfast...Heck I usually save chocolate for a treat.

After they found their eggs they discovered their baskets placed at the table.
















Their baskets were filled with some new trains and a book each with another little egg treat.

One of the boys wasn't much interested in his basket...
















Can't say I blame him.

Its not often they get to eat chocolate at 7:00am.

The rest of the day was filled with playtime, fueled from said chocolate.

My sister came over with the fam and there was another hunt.

The boys found treats hidden in their room and abandoned the rest of the crew to eat their new found treasures.

Needless to say it was 9:00pm before  both fell asleep.

A wonderful day with wonderful company.

And at the end of it all, the chocolate was moved into the garage Man Den for someone else to consume.

I hope your Easter was as blessed as ours.

nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment