Sunday, July 31, 2011

Inspired by:

As a scrapper I am always looking for different inspirations, whether it be a personal style I admire or a technique that I am anxious to try out.

There are so many talented ladies out there who put pages together that make me run to my nearest LSS and purchase all the latest and greatest products as well as things I wouldn't normally purchase.

Case in point, this punch:
























It is a punch anywhere punch.  No more constraints as to where you can punch on the page.

And while I thought it was cool, I'm closing in on about 50 punches so I probably don't really need another punch when I have one that does *almost* the same thing right?

RIGHT?????

Enter Davinie Fiero.

Everything this lady touches turns to gold. 

And after seeing  this layout, and this layout, and heck even this layout  I caved and bought both the square and circle punch.  I have used them both so far and there is a learning curve for sure until you get the hang of it. 






















(please excuse the blurry old photos and my apparent lack of photography skills)

I did this one for Tina, using some more Bo Bunny.  I have been hoarding these pictures for years. The journaling is about my deep love and appreciation for the ocean.  Either one that brackets our beautiful country will do.

My layout doesn't look anywhere as cool as hers do, but it is nice to have amazing inspiration out there to get your creative juices flowing.

What is inspiring you to create these days?  Link me up.  I'd love to see what some of your favorites are.

Nighty Night


 

No comments:

Post a Comment