Thursday, August 4, 2011

Go your own way

I have been bookmarking images from the WWW to  Pinterest for quiet some time now.

Mostly home decor ideas, scrap ideas, recipes and kid crafty stuff.

I had yet to use an image as a jumping off point for a scrap page untill yesterday.

When I saw this image along with this image I knew I wanted to use it on a page but I had to stew on it for a bit to figure out the story I wanted to tell.

Yesterday I figured it out and came up with this:






















I have to admit, it is one of my new favorites.  I love the map paper and I love the photo of M.  It is soooo hard to get a picture of him looking at me so when I do I really cherish it.  Especially in his Indiana  Jones hat.

I also had allot of thoughts and feelings that I wanted to get down on paper about an upcoming appointment he has and of course his foray into the academics in September.  I wanted to get on paper how much I love him now and always and where ever life takes him I will always be here for him.























I hid the journalling because I was feeling pretty emotional when I wrote it.  I also tucked it into a little envelope in the corner for him to read one day.

Any great Pinterest inspiration to share?  Link me up!  I'd love to see what inspires you!

I'll be back tomorrow with another new favorite of my littlest!

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun layout! I love the map in the background and those wood grain letters - super fab!

    ReplyDelete