Thursday, November 17, 2011

Early morning blogging

It has been weeks since i have had a decent night sleep.

It seems as though my body has this internal alarm clock that goes off after I have reached a four hour stretch of sleep. 

Can't say that it is keeping me very sane...

So in an effort to tire my eyes and lull my brain back to sleep I give you some scrappyness of the very scary Halloween variety:






















Our Halloween this year was interesting.

I was worried that it wasn't going to go well, as M was hesitant to wear his costume to school that day.

He was just being his normal 4 year old self.

The night of, he was still reluctant until I told him we were going to see our neighbours to get some candy.

Well. he was off and running after that.

It was the first year that he figured out and understood the whole ring the doorbell, say "Trick or Treat"  and "Thank You" routine.

It was cool to see the look on his face.

My other sweet, sweet boy was also his normal 2 year old self just rearing to go.

He wanted to go into peoples houses, have a little visit, run through the streets, smash a pumpkin or two...

I took him home a little earlier than M just to save a little sanity.

The great thing about the age that they are at, is that we can do a spin around the block and we are done.

In one hour we were home and M was helping to hand out candy whilst J munched on a Smarty or ten.

I will admit that it was very difficult to get pictures of them this year...all of them were blurry.

I scrapped them anyways, doesn't bother me much as long as I have the story recorded of my little astronaut  and my little Pablo's excellent Halloween adventure.

And on that note, I hear the pitter patter of little feet looking for me in the night.

Must go see what they want.

Nighty Night.




No comments:

Post a Comment