Saturday, February 25, 2012

Today

  • Woke at 6:20, which incidentally is considered sleeping in.
  • U-tubed  this song that I woke up with in my head and sang it all morning.
  •  Finally watched the entire Monsters Inc movie with the kiddos after approximately 24 attempts.
  • Checked in at my favorite social network sites.
  • Read a chapter or two of this book.
  • Had some hot chocolate with the kiddos.
  • Played with Lego.
  • Daydreamed.
  • Napped for 2 hours.  (alle-frickin-luia )
  • Grocery shopped.
  • Went for a nice long drive.
  • Had soft tacos for dinner with homemade guacamole.
  • Surfed a little more.
  • Got this song stuck in my head all night.
  • Danced with J, he was crusty...it seemed to help.
  • Intervened on a spaceship meltdown between two little people.
  • Tickled M and played the elevator game.
  • Read J this book, three times.
  • Stubbed my pinkie toe for the second time in as many nights trying to round up The Bigs for bed.
  • Looked at  pictures of the boys when they were wee.
  • Daydreamed and surfed some more.
That was my completely random, didn't accomplish anything extraordinary,  day.
Night.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment