Thursday, March 26, 2009

By any means nessisary.....

So my little hippy was in desperate need of a haircut............



























B just couldn't wait for me to make the appointment. Yesterday I came home to this hack job 10 minutes AFTER I had made the appointment






















Today he looks like this. A little short and looking a little more grown up then I would like but at least he can see. Lets hope it lasts till at least August.


















Just so you know it is not easy having some stranger cut your 22 month old son's hair. Mommy came prepared with a box of these.......
















coupled with this cup...........


















Filled with this liquid in order to accomplish this.


















Please don't judge me.....Some days that's just the way we roll.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you gotta do what you gotta do! Q won't even let anyone else besides Bridgette touch his hair. (he has been going to her since his first cut) Not even a promise of candy or a hotwheels car will change his mind, and we've tried! Somethings wrong with that child of mine! LOL! M looks so grown up. I love that smile. xo

    ReplyDelete