Sunday, March 15, 2009

Move your knees please!

You may not have realized it my love but I am pregnant carrying your child so please.....

Pretty please. I am asking you nicely....Move your frickin knees!!

I love you and I know you feel like you don't have much room in the bed with the four pillows that I sleep with to support my various bulging body parts, but your knees that keep jamming into my back do not feel good.

Also, you may feel that my pregnancy induced snoring keeps you awake at night, but honey, you snore too and it ain't pretty either.

I am thankful that on the nights when you have trouble sleeping that you head down to the basement to sleep. Let me extend that invitation to you anytime in the next 12 weeks.

Honestly if you feel the need to let me have the entire bed to myself in order for you to get some sleep, then I won't deprive you of that selfless act. In fact, on some nights I would encourage it. Do what ever it is that you need to do to get some sleep.

As long as you stay way over on your side of the bed so I can have room to thrash around like the whale that I feel I am.

And as long as you keep your knees to yourself!

Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe if you add a couple more pillows strategically placed he will get the hint. lol. I know you feel like a whale but you look great even when your doing your special pull up the retarded made by men maternity pants dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Let me extend that invitation to you anytime in the next 12 weeks."

    I feel your pain, I really do!

    And so nice of you to put it so eloquently. I don't remember how nice I was at 7 months pregnant, but...okay, that's a lie. I remember.

    I wasn't nearly as nice as you are.

    ReplyDelete