Thursday, April 23, 2009

What Brown can do for Me.

Be on time, for one.



Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about either.



You know you do the same thing.



You wait in anticipation everyday for it's arrival.



You have a sneak peak every couple of minutes thinking "it must be here by now."



You plan your day around Browns arrival. Heaven forbid you are out when he delivers.



You would think by now that Brown would be on time or somewhat better regulated. But noooooo it could be in the morning, afternoon or just before bed.



Instead I sit here waiting for Brown to make it's appearance.



I would really appreciate if Brown could work out some sort of contract with me guaranteeing it's state of arrival or some sort of consistency in the way that it is delivered.



I mean really, it is not fun opening up that package and it is everywhere.



Maybe Daddy needs to start waiting for those deliveries a little more often.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.k. so I just got back from a whirlwind trip, and I'm exhausted. I thought there was no way you were talking about THAT! lmao! So can you delete that comment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so i tried to delete your first comment but I don't know how. But seriously it makes it that much more funny to me. And I am amused that you thought I was too prim to be talking about SH*T!

    ReplyDelete