Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May Project 12

Not a big post today...I'm feeling really emotional about J's first birthday.

I'll be back later with some words of wisdom about him,

For now I have my May project 12 layout to share with you.

First of all the sketch:



Cute right?

But I can't leave well enough alone and made some mistakes that I had to cover up so this is what I ended up with.



I'm calling it good enough.  The words and memories were captured and that is what is important and what I love about this project.

Off to wrap some presents.

As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love teh color palette. I LOVE your clean designs and all the details. You are a scrapper after my own heart! I'm diggin' the butterflies and canvas flowers on this too. I LOVE those canvas flowers. Thanks for playing along again, Jen!

    Happy birthday to your baby! It's hard to accept that first one, especially if they are the youngest.

    ReplyDelete